Retail Sales Manager
Jefferson Security Bank is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Retail Sales Manager. The Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the deposit sales strategy and driving branch performance, sales growth and customer satisfaction through visible leadership and performance management. The Retail Sales Manager will also be responsible for implementing marketing strategies, leading in the development of new deposit products, cultivating referrals and prospecting new banking relationships through community involvement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the retail banking function for all branch locations.
- Responsible for generating revenue, managing expenses and implementing strategies to achieve assigned goals.
- Partner with the senior management team and office managers to coordinate goals and strategies
- Assist in the development of the annual budget for the offices.
- Proactively evaluates performance, analytics and key growth indicators.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance business opportunities through analysis of competitive trends and opportunities, market expansion and promotion and line of business integration.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of deposit products and services that best meet each customers’ financial goals and objectives.
- Monitor administrative functions, the level of customer service and compliance with policies and regulations at all branch locations.
- Directly supervise assigned personnel.
- Conduct and/or coordinate staff development activities and meetings for all team members in assigned area
- Review employee performance and implements training as needed.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal controls, policies, procedures and practices.
- Represent the Bank in public relations by participating in community activities to proactively develop networking opportunities for the bank.
- Meet with potential and existing high-level customers to identify their needs and explore products and services.
- Research and evaluate new product and service opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in business administration or related field desired, plus 5 – 7 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in management/marketing, preferably in banking
- Experience in sales, product development and ability to identify and meet customer needs
- Demonstrate ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works effectively in a team environment and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of BSA and other relevant compliance regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance and a retirement plan including employer match.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Jefferson Security Bank complies with the guidelines set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and as amended and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or family responsibility, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Jefferson Security Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes to Jefferson Security Bank, Attn: Human Resources Department, PO Box 35, Shepherdstown, WV 25443 or email to careers@JSB.bank